Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd ("FPRM"), property managers of malls Frasers Property Singapore, shall offer its loyalty service known as Frasers Experience ("Programme") upon the terms and conditions as listed below ("Terms & Conditions") to each member of the Programme (a "Member").
The Programme shall be governed by these Terms & Conditions.
The submission of a duly signed application for membership at the Customer Service Counter any designated malls of Frasers Property or online at www.FrasersExperience.com or on the Frasers Experience Mobile Application ("App") is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
The Programme membership and Members' entitlement to benefits and privileges under the Programme, including the redemption of any benefits and privileges, shall be in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
1. In order to be eligible to become a Member, during the registration process, the applicant must provide his/her current, complete and accurate personal particulars as requested, including without limitation, his/her full name, NRIC number, passport number, work permit number, employment pass number or dependant's pass number, date of birth, local address, contact numbers and such other information as may be required by FPRM from time to time.
2. The applicant may be required to produce his/her NRIC, passport, work permit, employment pass, dependent's pass or any other form of identification acceptable to FPRM ("Form of Identification") for verification purposes in connection with the application.
3. The applicant represents and warrants that all information provided by him/her in connection with his/her application are accurate.
4. Only individuals aged 18 and above and who are residing in Singapore are eligible to apply for membership in the Programme.
5. The applicant acknowledges and agrees that the acceptance of his/her application is subject to the approval of FPRM at its sole and absolute discretion and that his/her application may be rejected by FPRM without assigning any reasons thereto.
6. Upon approval of an application, a Frasers Experience membership account shall be opened for the Member ("Frasers Experience Membership Account") and the Member shall be entitled to participate in the Programme and enjoy membership benefits and privileges under the Programme.
7. The Programme membership and its associated benefits and privileges are for the Member's sole enjoyment and shall not be transferable. FPRM reserves the right to vary, amend and modify the benefits and privileges and these Terms & Conditions of the Programme at its sole and absolute discretion without prior written notice.
8. Each Member can only register for one Frasers Experience Membership Account and it is non-transferable. By accepting the Frasers Experience membership, the Member agrees and undertakes to provide any merchants who are tenants or licencees located within Frasers Property and are taking part in the Programme at FPRM' sole discretion ("Merchants") proof or verification of his/her identity on demand.
9. Unless otherwise terminated in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, the Programme membership shall be valid for such period determined by FPRM at the time of application.
10. The Member may only enjoy his/her Frasers Experience membership benefits within Frasers Property at the Merchants' outlets. The Frasers Experience membership shall not be valid at any other mall or at any other outlet of the Merchants not located within Frasers Property, unless determined otherwise by FPRM.
11. Frasers Points
13. Instant Rewards
14. Frasers Experience Membership Account
15. Frasers Experience Gift Card
16. The Member hereby agrees and consents that the personal particulars collected, as required under Clause 1, together with information relating to, or any particulars of, the Member's redemption transactions and any other information or data collected relating to, or derived from, the Member's profile (collectively, "Information") may be held in a secure database system managed by FPRM and/or a data intermediary on behalf of FPRM.
17. The Member acknowledges and agrees that the collection, use and processing of his/her Information during the registration process is necessary in order for FPRM:-
18. Notifications may be provided via letters, phone calls, SMS and/or emails to the Member.
19. The Member consents and authorises FPRM and/or its data intermediary to collect and/or use and/or process his/her Information for the purposes stated in clause 17, in accordance with FPRM' Data Protection and Privacy Statement.
20. The Member also consents and authorises FPRM and/or its data intermediary to disclose the his/her Information to the following entities for the purposes stated in clause 17:-
The Member acknowledges that certain of the above entities may be located outside Singapore. Where this is the case, the Member consents and authorizes the transfer of his/her Information overseas from time to time. FPRM shall carry out such transfers in accordance with relevant data protection laws. FPRM may also disclose his/her Information as permitted or required by law.
21. The Member may at any time request from FPRM for the Member's Information in the possession or under the control of FPRM and for any information about the ways in which the personal data may have been used or disclosed in the past one (1) year from the date of the request.
22. In respect of any change of the Member's Information, the Member shall immediately:
23. For the purposes of verifying and updating the Member's Information, the Member shall without delay furnish evidence or proof of the Member's change in personal particulars to FPRM directly via post or to the Customer Service Counter staff at the malls of Frasers Property. All Members who effect self-updating of their particulars via the App shall furnish such evidence or proof upon request by FPRM.
24. FPRM shall take all practicable steps to update the Member's Information within thirty (30) working days of receipt of the written notification provided that FPRM is satisfied that there are reasonable grounds for the update of the Member's Information and FPRM shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may be suffered by the Member arising either directly or indirectly from FPRM' delay in updating the Member's Information in the event that FPRM is not satisfied on reasonable grounds that any written request for the update to the Member's Information is valid and acceptable to FPRM in its sole discretion.
25. The Member may at any time withdraw his/her consent to the collection, processing and use of his/her Information by giving FPRM prior written notice of such withdrawal of consent. The Member may contact FPRM for such purposes at email@example.com. The Member agrees and acknowledges that if the Member withdraws his/her consent to the collection, processing and the use of his/her Information, FPRM will not be able to administer the Member's benefits and privileges under the Programme and/or send Member Alerts. Upon any such withdrawal of consent, the Member's entitlement to participate in the Programme shall terminate in accordance with clauses 26 and 27 below.
26. Within thirty (30) working days of FPRM' receipt of the Member's written notice of withdrawal of consent pursuant to clause 25 above, the Member's Programme membership and entitlement to benefits and privileges under the Programme shall terminate in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Upon termination, FPRM shall be released and discharged from any further obligations to the Member.
27. If the Member withdraws his/her consent pursuant to clause 25 above and/or terminates his/her Membership at any time and for any reason, all unused Frasers Points and Rebates shall automatically be cancelled and no longer be available for use by the Member. Upon such termination, the Member's Frasers Experience Membership Account shall cease to be valid with immediate effect and the Member shall also immediately cease to be entitled to any other benefits and privileges under the Programme.
28. Upon submitting the application for the Programme, the Member may opt in to receive Promotional Materials. If the Member opts in to receive Promotional Materials the Member acknowledges, agrees and consents that his/her Information may be used for the purposes of sending him/her Promotional Materials as referred to in clause 17.
29. If the Member subsequently chooses not to receive Promotional Materials, the Member shall notify FPRM by prior written notice and within thirty (30) working days of FPRM's receipt of the Member's written notice, FPRM will cease sending Promotional Materials to the Member.
30. The Member shall not hold FPRM and the Merchants liable for any losses or damages that may be suffered by the Member arising either directly or indirectly from delay or non-receipt of the Promotional Materials or error in the Promotional Materials, if any.
31. Subject to these Terms & Conditions, FPRM grants the Member a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable license to use the App for personal and/or non-commercial use only on an Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or an Android device (each a "Device") owned or controlled by the Member ("User License"). Any use of the App in any other manner, including, without limitation, resale, transfer, modification or distribution of the Application or text, pictures, music, barcodes, video, data, hyperlinks, displays and other content associated with the App ("Content") is prohibited. The User License also governs any updates to, or supplements or replacements for, this App unless separate terms accompany such updates, supplements or replacements, in which case the separate terms will apply.
32. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) found or comprised in the App and the Content belongs to FPRM and/or third party. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall grant the Member the right or license to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned by FPRM or by third parties (as the case may be) in the App and the Content except as expressly provided.
33. The Member shall be fully responsible for:-
34. Use by the Member of the App and any Content and any information supplied by the user, including but not limited to Information, transaction history, survey responses and queries,("User Information") transmitted in connection with the App is limited to the contemplated functionality. The Member agrees that his/her use of the App and any Content must comply with these Terms & Conditions. In no event may the App be used in a manner that:-
35. Further to Clause 23, the Member agrees that it shall not:-
36. FPRM makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the services provided, including, without limitation, any representation or warranty that the App is fit for a particular purpose, of satisfactory quality, reliable, accurate, non-infringing or free of defects or errors, completely secure or able to operate on an uninterrupted basis and FPRM hereby expressly disclaims the same. FPRM may, if it deems appropriate in its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, update, modify, release new versions of, restrict, suspend or terminate any of the services provided.
37. Notwithstanding the above clause 36, in the event of downtime of services available through the App:-
39. The Member may terminate his/her membership at any time by giving FPRM fourteen (14) working days' notice in writing.
40. FPRM may at its absolute discretion, without prior notice to the Member, suspend or terminate the Programme (in whole or in part) for any reason whatsoever as it deems fit, including but not limited to doubtful or non-genuine activity. FPRM also has the absolute discretion to immediately bar, terminate, change, suspend or cancel the membership or impose additional conditions on the usage of the App. Any failure or delay in taking such actions shall not constitute a waiver of its rights to enforce these Terms & Conditions.
41. If the Programme is suspended or terminated for whatever reason, FPRM shall not be liable to the Members for any losses or damages suffered or that may be suffered by the Member arising either directly or indirectly from the suspension or termination of the Programme.
42. The Member hereby agrees to indemnify, release and discharge FPRM and its authorised agents from all damages, claims, demands, liabilities, judgments, actions and suits and agrees to hold FPRM and its authorised agents harmless against any liability for any loss, penalty, damage, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs) which the Member may incur by reason of or arising either directly or indirectly from or in connection with the Member's use of the App and/or any other participation in the Programme, including without limitation:-
43. To the full extent permitted by law, FPRM hereby disclaims any and all such warranties, representations or statements made or given by the Merchants of the Programme, condition of the Merchants' outlets, and/or the benefits or privileges or rewards. The Member shall waive all claims against FPRM arising from such disputes, warranties, representations or statements.
44. Notwithstanding any other terms or conditions, FPRM shall not be liable for any loss, damage, inconvenience, embarrassment, cost and expense of any nature (including without limitation for any act, omission neglect or wilful default on the part of their agents, contractors, correspondents and/or their respective officers and employees) arising out of or in connection with the Programme which in any way may be suffered or incurred by the Member or by any other person in respect of or in connection with the Programme, including without limitation the Member's entitlement to Frasers Points and/or Rebates.
45. FPRM may notify the Member of changes in the Terms & Conditions by publishing such changes via website, email or by such other means of communication as FPRM may determine in its absolute discretion from time to time.
46. By participating in the Programme, all Members agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions herein and all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications as may be made by FPRM from time to time.
47. All fees paid under these Terms & Conditions are not refundable unless otherwise provided.
48. Any notice to be given to the Member shall be deemed to have been properly given if sent by prepaid post, email, SMS or any one form of communication mode last recorded in the FPRM' database system.
49. FPRM shall not be responsible for (a) withdrawals of any of the Merchants from the Programme, (b) Frasers Points and/or benefits cancellation caused by withdrawals, or (c) changes or discontinuance of the Merchants which may affect the Frasers Points and/or benefits offered. Participating Merchants are subject to change at any time without notice.
50. Time shall be of the essence in respect of the Terms & Conditions but no failure to exercise or delay in or partial exercising of any of FPRM' rights, power or remedies shall operate as waiver.
51. FPRM shall be entitled to, at any time and without the consent of or notice to the Members, assign or transfer the whole or part of its rights and obligations in relation to the Programme or the Frasers Experience Gift Card to any other person or entity.
52. The English version of the Terms & Conditions shall prevail over all other versions of the Terms & Conditions and any other publicity information relating to the Programme.
53. These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the Member hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
54. These Terms & Conditions are not intended to confer rights on a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any provision of these Terms & Conditions.