The roar of kindness echoes through Waterway Point this Christmas!
In partnership with the Singapore Kindness Movement, Singa the Kindness Lion, joins us at Waterway Point in honouring and cheering us on in our efforts to be greater for our community, our neighbours, our family, our friends — our Home!
Looking for a fun way to thank a co-worker or want to express your gratitude to our frontline heroes? Send them a virtual high five together with a message of encouragement and positivity, just like Singa!
Redeem exclusive Singa Premiums
From 1 to 31 December 2020
Update: Singa Plushie and Singa "Kindness In A Bottle"are fully redeemed.
A Singa Plushie or Singa "Kindness In A Bottle" Eco Bottle Set will be waiting for you to give them a forever home when you spend a minimum of $120*. Limited to first 1,000 redemptions.
*From 1 to 31 December, redeem a Singa Plushie or a Singa ‘Kindness In a Bottle’ Eco Bottle Set with $120 spent, in a maximum of three same-day combined transactions (minimum $10 per transaction). Limited to one redemption per Frasers Experience (FRx) member per day on a first-come, first-served basis and while stocks last. Other Terms and Conditions apply. For more details, please inquire at Customer Service, Level 1 (East Wing).
Singa Christmas Tree
From 1 December to 3 January 2021
Made up of over 50 Singa figurines, stand in awe as you admire our four-metre tall Singa Christmas Tree at Waterway Point’s Village Square at Level 1. All Singas will be dressed up in livery and colours that evoke the spirit of Christmas, while cementing Singa’s identity as a visual reminder for everyone to practise kindness while sharing the message with others.
Each Singa will be holding a message card, and marks the visual centrepiece of the campaign. Video messages will also be shown on television screens, complementing the Singa Christmas Tree for all to join in spreading joy and kindness.
#High5Singa Instagram Contest
From 1 December 2020 to 3 January 2021
Join Singa in sharing a virtual high five as a pledge to continue to be a more caring and kinder member of our community! Share a heartfelt word of encouragement with our fellow Singaporeans as we help each other forge ahead in our challenges!
Spread a message of positivity and encouragement on Instagram and win fun prizes in the process.
For every public photo submitted with the hashtags #High5Singa and #WWPXmas20, Waterway Point will donate one bag of 5kg rice to The Food Bank Singapore. Up to 1,000 bags of rice will be distributed, which can provide up to 16,600 meals across Singapore. You can also contribute individually to The Food Bank Singapore by visiting Giving.sg.
Win exclusive Singa memorabilia by taking part in the #High5Singa! Instagram Contest. To find out more, click here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. HOW TO APPLY FOR FRASERS EXPERIENCE MEMBERSHIP
1. Frasers Experience (FRx) is Frasers Property Retail’s multi-feature app which allow shoppers to shop, dine and play seamlessly. FRx provides an enhanced customer experience, bringing greater ease and utility to shoppers across 15 Frasers Property Retail developments.
Anchorpoint, Bedok Point, Causeway Point, Changi City Point, Century Square, Eastpoint Mall, Hougang Mall, Northpoint City, Robertson Walk, Tampines 1, The Centrepoint, Tiong Bahru Plaza, Waterway Point, White Sands and YewTee Point.
2. Membership is FREE. Local residents aged 18 and above may register as a Member via the FRx App or through Customer Service at any malls of Frasers Property. During the registration process, the applicant must provide his/her current, complete and accurate personal particulars as requested, including without limitation, his/her full name, date of birth, local address, a verified Singapore mobile number and such other information as may be required from time to time.
3. From 22 July 2019, the applicant will be required to perform a one-time verification of their local mobile number in order to access the Programme on the FRx App or through Customer Service at any mall of Frasers Property.
4. To apply, download the FRx App which is available on the App Store and Google Play and start enjoying Frasers Experience member’s benefits. Details can be found here.
5. For instant rewards, please see table below under “B. Redemption”.
1. Frasers Experience members enjoy instant rewards:
Exclusive Singa Premiums
1 to 31 December 2020
Update: Singa Plushie and Singa "Kindness In A Bottle" are fully redeemed.
Minimum $10 per transaction.
Limited to the first 1,000 redemptions.
Limited to one redemption per Frasers Experience (FRx) member per day.
All redemptions are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and while stocks last.
Other terms and conditions apply.
2. To qualify for any instant rewards redemption, members must scan their QR code when making payments at participating stores prior to redemption. The qualifying spend must be scanned to the same FRx account.
3. The following transactions, including but not limited to, are not entitled to Instant Rewards redemption: non-profit organizations, child care centres, banks and financial institutions, offices, libraries, AXS/SAM machines, pushcarts/kiosks/roadshows/atrium fairs, voucher/gift card/cashcard/stored value card/prepaid SIM card top-up transactions and purchases, money changers, ATMs, Frasers Digital Gift Card purchases, bill/instalment payments/ deposits, insurance policy payment, SISTIC ticket purchases, lottery tickets, deposits and payment made via cheque, GIRO or Medisave.
4. For supermarket spending from FairPrice Finest, member must present same-day, same-mall receipts along with their FRx member QR code in person at FairPrice Finest Customer Service to earn Frasers Points.
5. All instant rewards are available on a first-come-first-served basis and while stocks last. All instant rewards must be taken as they are and are not exchangeable for cash or in kind.
6. The following services have resumed at Customer Service, Level 1, East Wing: sale of Frasers Property Digital Gift Cards and bank and partners’ redemptions.
7. All instant reward benefits may vary across malls. Please check details at Customer Service, Level 1, East Wing.
8. The Management of Waterway Point reserves the right to sight all purchases before granting redemption.
1. All other terms and conditions pertaining to the FRx Programme applies. For more information, please visit here.
2. In the event of any dispute, decisions made by the Management of Waterway Point will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
3. Information is correct at the time of publishing. The Management of Waterway Point reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions as it deems fit without prior notice.