#KnowYourSushi? Then this is the contest for you!
Simply match the sushi to its name and be one of 5 lucky winners to walkaway with a $20 Ichiban Boshi dining voucher.
Here's how you can participate in the Facebook
1) Match the sushi to its name, post your answers in the comments section, and tag a friend.
2) Like the post and follow @causewaypoint.sg and @ichibanboshi.sg on Facebook.
3) Share the post for a higher chance of winning.
The contest will run from 24 to 30 Sep 2022, 11.59pm. Winners will be notified via Facebook direct message (DM) by 5 Oct 2022. Good luck!
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Causeway Point and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd., their advertising agencies, retail tenants and immediate families, or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Management of Causeway Point reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Management of Causeway Point is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest period is from 24 to 30 Sep 2022 (11.59pm). 5 winners will be notified via Facebook DM by 5 Oct 2022.
2. Winners will each win a $20 Ichiban Boshi dining voucher.
3. To qualify for this contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes). Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to the public will be disqualified. The Management of Causeway Point reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Instagram profile.
One (1) eligible entry by a participant consisting of a comment answering the question on the contest post.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be void.
Prizes will be awarded to winners who have not won recently in the past year.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. Full Name as per NRIC and E-mail Address).
4. The official time is Singapore GMT+8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off date and time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. 5 winners will be selected randomly and notified via Facebook DM by the Management of Causeway Point.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of Causeway Point decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of Causeway Point (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends.
8. Causeway Point will contact all participants selected as winners in this contest via Facebook direct message. Selected winners must provide their Full Name as per NRIC and E-mail Address for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Management of Causeway Point discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after 14 days from the date notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Management of Causeway Point will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. The Management of Causeway Point assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. The Management of Causeway Point reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become(s) unavailable. Cash will not be offered, and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of Causeway Point reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms and conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant the Management of Causeway Point the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. The Management of Causeway Point decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. The Management of Causeway Point reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.