Longing for a quiet getaway? You don't need to go so far to experience a bit of tranquility because we're giving away six (6) hotel vouchers worth $50 from Capri by Fraser in our Food trip contest!
All you need to do is take a creative shot of your order from one 25 participating F&B outlets listed on the Changi City Point Foodie Trail stamp card (as shown in the image below), name the dish and the outlet, submit it to the contest hashtag #CCPfoodtrip and tag changicitypoint_sg.
The contest runs from 25 March to 11 April 2021 (11.59pm). Six (6) winners with our favourite creative photos will be announced on 14 April 2021 in a separate post.
Capri by Fraser Voucher Terms and Conditions
List of participating outlets
For more details about the Foodies' Trail, click here.
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Changi City Point and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd., their advertising agencies, retail tenants and immediate families, or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Management of Changi City Point reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Management of Changi City Point is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “A Food Trip To Remember" on Instagram and the contest period is from 25 March to 11 April 2021 (11.59pm). Six (6) winners will be announced via a winners’ announcement post on 14 April 2021.
2. Prizes are as follows:
3. To qualify for the contest:
4. The official time is Singapore GMT+8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off date and time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. The Management of Changi City Point will select six (6) winners, based on our favourite creative photo. The winners will be announced via a winners’ announcement post on 14 April 2021.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of Changi City Point’s decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of Changi City Point (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends.
8. All participants selected as winners in this contest must contact Changi City Point via Instagram Direct Message (DM) within seven (7) days of the announcement of the winner. Selected winners must provide the first 2 and last 2 characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
12. The Management of Changi City Point assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. The Management of Changi City Point reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become(s) unavailable. Cash will not be offered, and the prizes are not transferable.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of Changi City Point reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms and conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant the Management of Changi City Point the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. The Management of Changi City Point’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. The Management of Changi City Point reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.