Consumer advisory — Frasers Property Management Services Pte. Ltd (“FPMS”), the holder of Frasers Property Singapore (“FPS”) Gift Card stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.
1. By purchasing or using the Frasers Property Gift Card, the purchaser and/or the user agrees to these terms and conditions (“Conditions”). If you do not agree to any of these Conditions, please do not purchase or use the Frasers Property Gift Card.
2. The Frasers Property Gift Card:
- may be purchased at a minimum value of $10, or any larger value in multiples of $10, up to a maximum to be fixed by FPMS from time to time;
- may be redeemed at participating Frasers Property retailers only, and a full list may be obtained from any Customer Service Counter;
- may be used multiple times until its stored value is exhausted;
- may be combined with other modes of payment accepted by the retailer at malls of Frasers Property, if its stored value is insufficient;
- may be combined with one or more other Frasers Property Gift Cards as payment for a single purchase.
3. The holder of the Frasers Property Gift Card will not be entitled to earn points under the Frasers Rewards Programme for the purchase value of the Frasers Property Gift Card.
4. The stored value in Frasers Property Gift Card is valid for 1 year unless otherwise stated. No extension or refund of the unutilised stored value will be granted.
5.The Frasers Property Gift Card is a stored value gift voucher. It is not a cash card or a substitute for cash. The stored value in the Frasers Property Gift Card is a non-refundable pre-payment for goods and services at participating retailers at the malls of Frasers Property and may only be redeemed for such goods and services. It may not be refunded, converted to or exchanged for cash, or transferred to another Frasers Property Gift Card, regardless of whether the stored value has been fully or partially unutilised.
6. FPMS shall not be responsible for withdrawals of any of the participating retailers at the malls of Frasers Property from the Programme. Participating retailers at the malls of Frasers Property are subject to change at any time without notice.
7. A valid Frasers Property Gift Card which has a production defect may be exchanged at no charge for a replacement Frasers Property Gift Card with an equivalent stored value. A valid Frasers Property Gift Card which is damaged, torn, defaced, or rendered unusable by mishandling may be replaced upon payment of a replacement charge of $10.
8. If FPMS intends to terminate the Frasers Property Gift Card programme for any reason, the user will be given a grace period of at least 6 months to redeem at participating retailers at the malls of Frasers Property.
9. FPMS will not be liable for the stored value of any misplaced or stolen Frasers Property Gift Card, and such card will not be replaced or re-issued and the unutilised stored value will not be reimbursed.
10. The Frasers Property Gift Card is transferable and does not contain any information for verification of the owner’s identity. FPMS and its retailers shall not be obliged to enquire or verify the holder’s ownership of the Frasers Property Gift Card before acceptance for use.
11. While a purchaser or user is permitted to give a Frasers Property Gift Card as a gift, or distribute it free of charge, a Frasers Property Gift Card may not be resold by the purchaser or user for money or moneys worth.
12. FPMS may in its discretion invalidate any Frasers Property Gift Card which is suspected of being forged, cloned, tampered with, stolen, fraudulently issued or used, in which case the unutilised stored value will not be refunded.
13. The Frasers Property Gift Card may be purchased in bulk. However, any single purchases exceeding $20,000 may be subject to due diligence checks by FPMS, and may be refused by FPMS if such a purchase is suspected or found to be contrary to applicable laws or regulations.
14. FPMS shall be entitled to correct the stored value balance on any Frasers Property Gift Card to rectify any accounting or processing error.
15. FPMS makes no representation or warranty that the use or processing of the Frasers Property Gift Card will be error-free or prompt, or that the Frasers Property Gift Card will be accepted by all retailers at the malls of Frasers Property.
16. FPMS shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, including any loss of income, business, goodwill or profits. FPMS’ liability for any claim arising from or in relation to any Frasers Property Gift Card(s) shall in any event be limited to the last stored value balance(s) on such Frasers Property Gift Card(s).
17. If any provision of these Conditions is illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law or regulation, such provision will be deemed to have been deleted to the extent necessary to cure such illegality or unenforceability, and these Conditions shall continue in force without such provision.
18. FPMS reserves the right at any time and at its sole discretion, to limit, add, amend, replace or delete in whole or part any of these Conditions. The amendment shall be binding on the Frasers Property Gift Card purchaser or user upon publication of the amended version on FPMS website at www.frasersrewards.com
. In case of any inconsistency between the online and printed versions of the terms, the online version shall prevail.
19. These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.