How well do you know Singapore’s landmarks? Put your knowledge to the test in our Facebook Contest.
3 lucky winners will stand a chance to win a Kaya Butter Waffle set each from Gelare, #03-K06/K07/K08.
Here's how you can participate in the giveaways:
1. COMMENT your answers in the comment section of the post and tag 2 friends.
2. SHARE the post on your story for a higher chance of winning!
Don't forget to check us out on Causeway Point, Singapore and Geláre SG.
The contest runs from 1 to 12 August 2022, 11.59pm. 3 winners will be selected and notified via PM on 15 August 2022. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Causeway Point and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd., their advertising agencies, retail tenants and immediate families, or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Management of Causeway Point reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Management of Causeway Point is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is "Guess the Landmark Facebook Contest" and the contest period is from 1 to 12 August 2022 (11.59pm). 3 winners will be announced in a Facebook post on 15 August 2022.
2. Prizes are as follows:
3 winners win a set of Kaya Butter Waffle each from Gelare at Causeway Point (#03-K06/K07/K08).
3. To qualify for this contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes). Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to the public will be disqualified. The Management of Causeway Point reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
One (1) eligible entry by a participant consisting of a comment answering the question on the contest post.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be void.
Prizes will be awarded to winners who have not won recently in the past year.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. the first two and last two characters of their NRIC e.g. S9xxxxx8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Birth Date and Mobile Number).
4. The official time is Singapore GMT+8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off date and time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. 3 winners will be selected based on our favourite entries and notified via personal message by the Management of Causeway Point on 15 August 2022.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of Causeway Point decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of Causeway Point (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends.
8. All participants selected as winners in this contest must contact Causeway Point via Facebook personal message within 2 days of the announcement of the winner. Selected winners must provide the first two and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXXX8Z, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Birth Date and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 2 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Management of Causeway Point discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after 3 days from the date notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Management of Causeway Point will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. The Management of Causeway Point assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. The Management of Causeway Point reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become(s) unavailable. Cash will not be offered, and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of Causeway Point reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms and conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant the Management of Causeway Point the right to photograph, flim, videotape, and/or use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. The Management of Causeway Point decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. The Management of Causeway Point reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.