Stand a chance to win a $20 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card when you join the “Unscramble the Kitchen Items” contest on our Facebook page
! Over 5 days starting Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021, unscramble the word(s) on our contest posts to reveal the name of a common kitchen item, share with us how you will use it to minimise food waste, and the prize might be yours!
To join each contest round:
1. Like and follow Frasers Property Retail on Facebook
2. Like and share the contest post.
3. Unscramble the word(s) to reveal the name of the common kitchen item and tell us how you will use it to reduce food waste, in the comment section of this contest post.
Each round starts on a Wednesday and ends on a Sunday, with the round's winners being announced on the Tuesday that follows. Two (2) winners from this round, selected based on the most creative and correct answers, will each win a $20 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card.
Participants of this contest must be Frasers Experience (FRx) members and have the updated FRx App for the prize to be credited into their FRx App's e-wallet upon successful verification. Not an FRx member? Sign up now at https://frxapp.page.link/Home
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by its Terms & Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This contest is open to all currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd (“FPRM”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FPRM is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “Unscramble the Kitchen Items” and the “contest period” is from 24 March to 25 April 2021 (11.59pm). The contest has 5 rounds. Two (2) winners each round will be announced as a comment on the contest post two (2) days after each contest round ends.
2. Prizes are as follows:
2 winners per round will each receive a $20 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card, for a total of 10 winners during the entire contest period.
Participants of this contest must be Frasers Experience (FRx) members and have the updated FRx App as the prize will be credited into their FRx App's e-wallet upon successful verification. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
Non-members may register for free FRx membership here
to be eligible to participate in the contest.
3. To qualify for the contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of the Frasers Property Retail Facebook Page. Entry posts must be visible to the public throughout the contest period, failing which participants will be disqualified. FPRM reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
One (1) eligible entry by a participant must consist of a comment with the unscrambled word revealing the name of the correct common kitchen item, and how it can be used to reduce food waste, in the comment section of each contest post.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries in one round, the last submission will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be void. Each person may only win one (1) prize during the entire contest period, regardless of how many rounds they participate in.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner. (i.e. the first two and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9xxxxx8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Mobile Number).
4. The official time is Singapore GMT+8. Any entry posted after the cut-off date will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest, all eligible entries will be compiled. FPRM will select two (2) winners per round, for a total of ten (10) winners during the entire contest period, based on the most creative answer and correctly unscrambled word for each round. The winners for each round will be announced as a comment on the contest post two (2) days after each contest round ends.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FPRM’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by Management of FPRM (whose decision shall be final) after the closing of the entry period.
8. All participants selected as winners in this Contest must contact FPRM via Facebook Direct Message (DM) within 7 days of the announcement of the winner. Selected winners must provide the first two and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9xxxxx8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FPRM Management’s discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. FPRM will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. FPRM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. FPRM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become(s) unavailable. Cash will not be offered, and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FPRM reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms and conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. FPRM’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. FPRM reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.