Stand a chance to win $888 worth of Frasers Property Digital Gift Card by spotting and counting the total number of Oxen of Fortune across participating Malls of Frasers Property^.
^Participating malls comprise Bedok Point, Century Square, Tampines 1, Waterway Point and White Sands.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Spot the Ox of Fortune (Contest) is open to all residents of Singapore of at least 16 years of age and is a Frasers Experience (FRx) member except employees of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd (“FPRM”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FPRM is satisfied with the verification.
1. Spot the Ox of Fortune ("Contest") is organised and promoted by FPRM and the Contest period is from 22 January 2021 to 26 February 2021.
2. Prizes are worth more than $10,000 in total.
3. To qualify for the Contest, participants must make a submission via the unique QR code by providing the following:
4. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FPRM’s decision. All decisions relating to the Contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
5. FPRM reserves the right to verify the validity of all registrations and reserves the right to disqualify any winner:
6. FPRM’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such disqualified persons are reserved.
7. If any prize is unclaimed or uncollected within the stipulated time frame, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and will be forfeited. FPRM will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
8. FPRM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize collection.
9. FPRM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
10. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FPRM reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
11. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By participating in this Contest, participants consent to and grant FPRM, the right to use the Contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
11. FPRM’s decision on the Contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
12. FPRM reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.