Each of the five pictograms provides a pair of visual clues for the name of our favourite restaurants/shops at Causeway Point. Can you guess who they are? Follow these simple steps and 10 lucky winners will WIN a $20 Digital Gift Card.
Like and share the Facebook post
In the comments section of the post, guess the tenants and share your answers to the five pictograms
Contest ends on 6 August 2020, 12pm. Winners will be notified on 7 August 2020 via Facebook private message. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
This Contest is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore, currently residing in Singapore, over 18 years of age, except employees of Causeway Point and Frasers Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Singapore, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Causeway Point Management reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless Causeway Point is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is a Facebook contest and the “contest period” is from 31 July – 6 August 2020 (12:00pm). Winners will be notified on 7 August 2020 via Facebook private message.
2. Prizes are as follows:
10 winners will each win $20 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card.
Participants of this contest must be Frasers Experience members. Winners will need to update their Frasers Experience App to be able to receive the Digital Gift Card in their e-wallet. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
3. To qualify for the contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes)
and must be a fan of the Causeway Point’s Facebook Page
. Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to public will be disqualified
. Causeway Point reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for the Facebook contest. When a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Contact Number).
4. The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. Causeway Point will select ten (10) winners from Facebook. Winners will be notified on 7 August 2020 via Facebook private message.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to Causeway Point Management’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by Causeway Point Management (whose decision shall be final) on 6 August 2020 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 7 August 2020 via Facebook private message.
8. All winners to this Contest must contact Causeway Point via Facebook Private Message within 7 days of the announcement of the winners and provide their Full Name as per NRIC, Email Address and Contact Number to be eligible for the prize. Multiple entries of winners from the same mailing address will not be allowed. In the event that there are multiple winners from the same mailing address, only the winner with the earlier entry will be taken into consideration.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at Causeway Point Management’s discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. Causeway Point will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. Causeway Point Management assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. Causeway Point Management reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Causeway Point Management reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Causeway Point the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. Causeway Point Management’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. Causeway Point Management reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.