Make great leaps in the Year of the Rat and welcome fortune into your life. If you are the lucky ones – then you may just win one of 3 pairs of Public Day tickets to the Singapore Airshow 2020, which will be held on 15 and 16 Feb 2020!
To join, look for the “Fly High” contest post on our Instagram page and watch the animation. Then:
The contest runs from 29 Jan 2020 till 11.59pm on 2 Feb 2020. Three (3) winners will be picked randomly and announced on 5 Feb 2020, as a comment on the same contest post.
This Contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Singapore or Changi City Point, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Changi City Point (“CCP”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless Changi City Point is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “Fly High” and the “contest period” is from 29 January 2020 to 2 February 2020 (23:59pm). Winners will be announced on 5 February 2020.
2. Prizes are as follows:
• Three (3) winners will each receive a pair of Public Day Tickets to the Singapore Airshow 2020, valid for use on either 15 or 16 February 2020.
3. To qualify for the contest: must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Instagram account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of the Changi City Point’s Facebook and Instagram Page. Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to public will be disqualified. Changi City Point reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Instagram profile.
4. The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. Changi City Point will select three (3) winners from Instagram. The winner will be announced on 5 February 2020, as a comment on the same contest post on Changi City Point’s Instagram.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to Changi City Point’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by Management of Changi City Point (whose decision shall be final) on 2 February 2020 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 5 February 2020 via a comment on the same contest post on Changi City Point’s Instagram.
8. All participants selected as winners in this Contest must contact Changi City Point via Instagram Direct Message within 5 days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide the first and last two characters of their NRIC (eg. S9xxxxx8E), Full Name as per NRIC and E-mail address for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize. Upon successful verification, winners must collect their prize at Changi City Point Customer Service Counter, Level 2 by 14 February 2020.
12. Changi City Point reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Changi City Point reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Changi City Point the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. Changi City Point’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. Changi City Point reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.