True-hearted fans who have supported Pokémon all the way, this is a chance for you!
We are adding on the fun by giving away a pair of adorable Pokémon Plushies in our “My Favourite Pokémon” contest on Facebook. Could it be the yellow electricity-charged Pikachu or adorable Eevee? We’re looking for the most creative and interesting answers, so bring it on! Simply take a selfie with your favourite Pokémon character at our Pokémon Tretta event from 30 September to 6 October and tell us how it best represents you. Leave your answer on the comments section of our Facebook contest post at @fps.CausewayPoint.
3 lucky winners win a pair of Pokémon Plushies each! Contest ends 9 October, 11.59pm and winners will be announced on 16 October. Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions:
This Contest is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore, currently residing in Singapore, over 18 years of age, except employees of Causeway Point and Frasers Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of the malls of Frasers Property, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Causeway Point reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless Causeway Point is satisfied with the verification.
1) The comment contest is on Causeway Point's Facebook from 30 September to 9 October 2019 (11:59pm), inclusive.
2) Prizes are as follows:
• 3 winners will receive a pair of Pokémon Plushies each
• Plushie design vary and are non-exchangeable
3) To qualify for the contest:
• Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period and must have a valid public Facebook account (for verification purposes).
• Participants must be a fan of the Causeway Point Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/fps.causewaypoint/. Causeway Point reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
• One (1) entry by a participant consists of one (1) photo entry submitted in the comments section of the contest post.
• A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for this Facebook contest. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void
• Participant's details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. the first and last two characters of their NRIC, e.g., S9XXXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, Contact Number and E-mail Address)
4) The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted before and after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5) At the end of the contest period, all entries will be collated and reviewed. This contest is a creativity based and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners. All valid entries received during the contest period will be judged by the Causeway Point management based on the relevance to the contest and whether the entry complies with these terms and conditions. Causeway Point will select 3 winners from Facebook. The winners will be announced on 16 October 2019, via a winner's announcement post on Facebook.
6) For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to Causeway Point’s decision which shall be final. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7) All winners will be determined by Management of Causeway Point (whose decision shall be final) on 9 October 2019 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 16 October 2019 via the announcement post on Causeway Point's Facebook page.
8) All participants selected as winners to this Contest must contact Causeway Point via Facebook Private Message by 25 October 2019. Selected winners must provide the first and last two characters of their NRIC Number (e.g. S9XXXXX8K), and provide their NRIC Number, Full Name as per NRIC, Contact Number and E-mail Address for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9) Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 3 working days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at Causeway Point's discretion.
10) Prize collection will be at 1 Woodlands Square, Causeway Point, Singapore 738099, 11am to 9:30pm. Winners must present the Winners Acknowledgement message on their Facebook PM. Collection on behalf is allowed, representative must provide full details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
11) If any prize is unclaimed or declined, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. Causeway Point will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12) Causeway Point assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13) Causeway Point reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered, and the prizes are not transferable.
14) In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Causeway Point reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15) Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Causeway Point the right to use the contest submission (images/videos) for marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16) Causeway Point’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17) Causeway Point reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.