Will your nimble fingers and sharp eyes bag you a $50 Digital Gift Card in our “Snap and Win” contest? Why don’t you try your luck - there are 3 Digital Gift Cards to be won!
To play, simply head over to our Facebook page @fps.YewTeePoint and look out for our three contest posts from now till 1 October 2019!
In each contest post, you will find a spinning wheel with four quadrants that each contain an icon. Participants are required to take a screenshot of the wheel dial pointing to the icon that is being referred to in a particular contest post and submit the screenshot in the comments section.
Each round becomes progressively difficult – so be prepared for a challenge!
All contest rounds end on 6 October 2019 and 1 winner will be selected for every round. All winners will be announced on 11 October 2019 in a separate post
*By participating in our contest, you agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
This Contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of YewTee Point and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Malls of Frasers Property Singapore, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
YewTee Point Management reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless YewTee Point is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is open from 25 September to 6 October 2019 (23:59pm). Winners will be announced on 11 October 2019.
2. Prizes are as follows:
• Three winners will each win a $50 Digital Gift Card.
3. To qualify for the contest:
• Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes) and must be a fan of the YewTee Point’s Facebook Page. Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to public will be disqualified. YewTee Point reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
• One (1) entry by a participant consists of a photo submission that is relevant Facebook contest post on the YewTee Point Facebook page. Entries must be submitted in the comments section of contest post.
• A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for the Facebook contest. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void.
• Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. the first and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth).
4. The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest, all eligible entries will be compiled, and YewTee Point will select three (3) winners from Facebook. The winner will be announced on 11 October 2019, via a winners’ announcement post on Facebook.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to YewTee Point Management’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by YewTee Point Management (whose decision shall be final) at the end of the contest. Winners will be notified on 11 October 2019 via a winners’ announcement on the YewTee Point’s Facebook Page.
8. All participants selected as winners in this Contest must contact YewTee Point via Facebook Private Message within 3 days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide the first and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 3 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at YewTee Point Management’s discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after 3 days from the date of our message notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. YewTee Point Management will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. YewTee Point Management assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. YewTee Point Management reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, YewTee Point Management reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant YewTee Point the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. YewTee Point Management’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. YewTee Point Management reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.