1. Why can't I find the app?
We have 2 versions of the Frasers Experience App at App Store
(for iOS mobile devices) and Google Play
(for Android devices). Download the relevant app for your mobile phone. The latest version of the app will only be ready on 17 November 2017.
How do I log in if I am not a Frasers Experience member?
- If you are currently not a Frasers Experience member, please download the app and select JOIN NOW on the home screen. Complete the sign up form and perform a one-time verification of your mobile number and check your email account for a verification email. Once verified, your Frasers Experience account will be activated. Use your mobile number or email address as your Username with the password that you have registered with.
3. I can’t remember my password.
- To reset your password, click on the NEED HELP button on the home screen of the Frasers Experience app. All passwords are case sensitive.
- After you complete this step, please check for email or SMS notification containing the reset instructions
4. What happens if I do not receive my One-Time Password (OTP) or verification email?
For mobile - do check if you have entered the correct mobile number or tap the “resend” button to request for another OTP.
For email - do check your Inbox’s Junk folder for any missing verification emails.
Alternatively, contact FRhelp@frasersproperty.com
for assistance or visit Customer Service at any mall of Frasers Property.
5. I have not received the password reset instructions.
6. How may I change my password?
You may change your password by going to "SETTINGS" from the main menu then selecting "CHANGE PASSWORD".
7. How do I know if my mobile device is compatible with the Frasers Experience mobile app?
- For users on iOS mobile platform: Frasers Experience app is optimised for iOS 11 or later.
- For users on Android mobile platform: Frasers Experience app requires Android 7 or later.
8. How do I know if my mobile device has sufficient storage space to download the Frasers Experience mobile app?
- Check the available storage space on your mobile device with the following steps:
- For users on iOS mobile platform: go to Settings > General > About > Available
- For users on Android mobile platform: go to Settings > System > Storage > Available Space
9. I’m having difficulty using the mobile app due to device or software incompatibility?
You may select HELP from the main menu and submit a Help Ticket. The technical support team will be in contact with you.