Simply spend $30* to enjoy a FREE makeover and photoshoot with your child(ren). Shortlisted photos will be posted on YewTee Point’s Facebook page for public voting and top five winners stand to win up to $2,000 worth of shopping vouchers and tickets to NoonTalk Media Mother’s Day Luncheon!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Gorgeous Mom Makeover & Contest is open to all female aged 18 and above (as indicated by year of birth) who is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Residents in Singapore as at the date of submission of participation. The child participating in the photoshoot must be between aged 4 and 12 years old (as indicated by year of birth) who is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Residents in Singapore as at the date of participation.
2. The child participant’s parent/legal guardian must sign on the personal release form in order for it to be valid. By signing on the form, the parent/legal guardian certifies that:
(a) she is the parent/legal guardian of the participant named on the Entry;
(b) she authorises the participant to participate in the photoshoot.
3. Registration for the contest is from 15 April onwards. Hard copy of completed registration form must be submitted by 27 April, 12pm to Customer Service at L1, YewTee Point.
4. On the day of event, participants are to register on site between 10 minutes before the selected timeslot. Late comers will not be entertained.
5. The makeover and photoshoot will be held on Saturday, 27 April & Sunday, 28 April from 12pm to 5pm at YewTee Point, Level 1 Atrium. Only register if you are able to participate.
6. Outfits and apparels will not be provided. Please come dressed in comfortable attire.
7. Participant will receive a $10 retail voucher after the makeover and photoshoot.
8. Judging Criteria:
• Photogenic (35%)
• Presentation and Appearance (45%)
• Charismatic & Confidence (20%) Voting on Facebook:
• Public Voting on Facebook (50%)
• Judge Voting (50%)
Photos of 10 contestants will be shortlisted and posted on YewTee Point’s Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/fps.YewTeePoint/
) and open for public voting based on the most “likes” on their photo. The top five (5) entries with the highest number of ‘”likes” to be further judged by the judges.
• In the event of a tie between any eligible entries, the tie will be broken by a judge determined by YewTee Point.
9. Winners will be announced via https://www.facebook.com/fps.YewTeePoint/ and contacted via phone by 7 May 2019. All prizes must be collected at YewTee Point by Saturday, 11 May 2019, 9pm.
10. Tickets to NoonTalk Media Mother’s Day Luncheon is only valid on Sunday, 12 May 2019, 12pm to 2pm at Orchard Hotel Singapore.
11. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to replace the prize with an item of similar value at any time and without notice in its absolute discretion.
13. Our panel of judges reserves all rights to select the finalists and the winners for the contest. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondences will be entertained.
14. By participating in the makeover photoshoot and contest, you agree to grant the Organizer the rights to use any pictures taken for promotional and publicity purpose.
15. The Organiser will not be liable for any claims, cost, injuries, losses or damages of any kinds whatsoever incurred by any participants arising out of or in connection with his/her participation in the makeover photoshoot and contest.
16. Information is correct at the time of printing. The Management of YewTee Point reserves the right to change the information as it deems fit without prior notice.